В недавно опубликованном аналитическом отчете Gartner по инфраструктурным интеграционным приложениям компания SEEBURGER уверенно занимает место в секторе «провидцев». (на англ.)
July 17, 2012 –
ATLANTA, GA – Global business integration software provider SEEBURGER announced today that it is positioned in the “Visionaries” category in the recently released Gartner Inc. Magic Quadrant analysis of application integration infrastructure providers. SEEBURGER’s integration solution, the SEEBURGER Business Integration Suite (BIS), is used by nearly 9,000 companies worldwide to handle multienterprise B2B/EDI communications, managed file transfer (MFT) and application integration in a single consolidated platform with full security, visibility, governance and compliance protections.
The new Gartner report, titled “Magic Quadrant for Application Infrastructure for Systematic Application Integration Projects,”* examines 16 vendors whose products address the needs of systematic application (A2A), business-to-business (B2B) and cloud-to-on-premises application integration projects. Vendors’ product portfolios were evaluated on a broad range of criteria related to the ability to execute and completeness of vision.
The SEEBURGER BIS is a comprehensive integration platform that meets growing market demand for a unified toolset that eliminates the need to utilize different integration technologies for different kinds of projects. The SEEBURGER platform has driven multienterprise B2B/EDI projects for some of the best-known companies and most complex supply chains in the world for more than two decades. It is also broadly used for enterprise application integration, supports cloud-to-on-premise application integration, and most recently added robust functionality for managing and tracking data and file transfers of any size.
Competitive advantages include:
- The industry’s only one-platform, one-GUI solution for all supply chain and non-supply chain data exchange both inside and outside the corporate firewall, providing one consolidated view that streamlines administration and increases visibility for governance and compliance.
- An integrated award-winning MFT suite that addresses the need for improved control and centralized governance over file transfers that exceed email attachment limits or contain information that is not adequately safeguarded and monitored by alternative strategies such as FTP, YouSendIt or Dropbox.
- A 100% SEEBURGER-developed architecture with all components and adapters developed in-house to ensure compatibility, eliminate integration issues, provide a common work environment, and simplify maintenance.
- Tight integration of all components with SAP, enabling seamless transaction message generation, validation and tracking for supply chain communications; secure SAP file sharing both inside and outside the firewall; end-to-end automation of order-to-cash processes from order entry and verification to delivery, invoicing and receipt of payment; and more.
- Collaboration cloud services for B2B integration enabling rapid integration between customer/suppliers and their business partners with a choice of data exchange only, mapping/ERP integration, or complete order processing in the cloud including order placement, delivery scheduling, delivery notes, barcode labels and invoicing.
- A strong managed services platform including SAP Global Trade Services (GTS) connectivity, making SEEBURGER the only global company to offer SAP GTS as a managed service to enable legally compliant, cloud-based data exchange with customs authorities.
“We recognized the need to consolidate disparate integration functions within our established B2B/EDI integration platform long before the rest of the market did, so our BIS platform has offered application integration alongside B2B/EDI functionality for well over a decade,” said Rohit Khanna, EVP, Global Strategy and Corporate Development. “With the recent addition of MFT technology and our unique ability to merge B2B and MFT management and reporting under one GUI for easier IT administration and file traceability, the SEEBURGER BIS is the integration platform of choice for some of the most recognized companies in the world.”
The full Magic Quadrant report can be downloaded free of charge from the SEEBURGER website at http://www2.seeburger.com/l/2772/2012-07-10/dqfj8
*Gartner, «Magic Quadrant for Application Infrastructure for Systematic Application Integration Projects,» Jess Thompson, Yefim V. Natis, Massimo Pezzini, Daniel Sholler, Ross Altman, Kimihiki Iijima, 20 June 2012
About the Magic Quadrant
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose
SEEBURGER is a global provider of business integration and secure managed file transfer (MFT) solutions that streamline business processes, reduce operational costs, facilitate governance and compliance, and provide visibility to the farthest edges of the supply chain to maximize ERP effectiveness and drive new efficiencies. All solutions are delivered on a unified, 100% SEEBURGER-engineered platform that lowers the total cost of ownership and reduces implementation time. With more than 25 years in the industry, SEEBURGER today is ranked among the top business integration providers by industry analysts, serves thousands of customers in more than 50 countries and 15 industries, and has offices in Europe, Asia Pacific and North America.